The new Brand Registry is a secure, authentic, and trusted digital space for digital enterprises and their customers. Over 550 global brands have applied for their own .Brand registry. Not all have succeeded in deploying compelling use cases and demonstrating a return on investment.
Understanding the capabilities of the brand registry is the first challenge. What is a brand registry? What are the best use cases to unlock the potential of your digital brand? What technologies and services are available to leverage the new capabilities of your Brand Registry?
How do you:
- Deploy innovation use cases with control, visibility and automation?
- Extend digital identity management to external systems?
- Measure, analyze and adjust digital initiatives with easy-to-use tools?
- Address the need for change management control and audits?
- Leverage your new brand registry asset to differentiate?